Sunday, August 5, 2012

Prices Down: It's Upgrade Day in the Tiny Kingdom!

Market update for August 6th, GMT/UDT

by Nanakins

Wild cheering broke out as the Pet Pterodactyl screeched to bring the day's trading to a close and post prices for the new day. 6 of 7 market commodities are below average, some of them very low. If this doesn't qualify for Upgrade Day, I don't know what does.

The only high price today is for fur. I don't need fur for upgrades, I need woven fur, so this is perfect for me. If I needed fur, I'd stock up on everything else and bide my time for a couple days for fur to become affordable again.

But even with good days like this, there are still basic shops that are going to lose your money if you buy resources at these market prices. Don't miss the Red Ink Report at the end of my filing, but do enjoy it's brevity! Even Canoe and Hiking shops are making money at long last!

What a pleasant story to file at long last!

Here's how the prices chalk up for the next 24 hours:

Today's Market Price Board
Price per 1,000Buying Position
Rock460Well Below Average
Stones2,800Below Average
Wood610Below Average
Lumber3,400Very Low
Food760Below Average
Fur1,220Well Above Average
Woven Fur3,100Very Low

The Red Ink Report for the Next 24 Hour Period

The following basic stores will lose money if you purchase your resources from the market at today's prices. The number in parenthesis is how many items in the shop's stock are affected.
Toymaker Store (1)
Clothing Store (2)
Art Series Stores (3)
Tux Series Stores (only 1!)

No comments:

Post a Comment