Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is it Rock Bottom for Rocks?

OK, I'm not waiting another day for it, I call it. Rock bottom for Rocks today. If the price to buy rocks gets any lower, it's going to set a new record low price. And I just don't see how that can happen in a market where the prices are more up than down. Stock your rock warehouses, Tiny Friends!

Food is below average, but I'm sure it'll be back up soon. I don't think the market price for food has stabilized from the new demands on it. Woven fur is just below average, too. Weavers are going to be happy about that. It's nothing to write home about, but it's the lowest price we've seen for a week.

Although the price of stones fell today, it's still just a bit above average. With rocks so low today, I'm wondering if stones are going to go down some more. We'll know tomorrow, won't we? I really think all these Wonders under construction across the Tiny Kingdom has driven up demand on stones, making the stone market more wonky than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment